205, 1 Stewart
Office: 613-562-5800 ext. 8395
Work E-mail: email@example.com
Nancy Edwards is a Full Professor in the School of Nursing, and the Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine, University of Ottawa; Director of the Community Health Research Unit; Principal Scientist, Institute of Population Health; Senior Scientist, Élisabeth Bruyère Research Institute; and Academic Consultant, City of Ottawa (Public Health Services). Dr. Edwards obtained her undergraduate nursing degree from the University of Windsor and completed graduate studies in epidemiology at McMaster University and McGill University. Nancy is the holder of a CHSRF/CIHR Chair Award in Nursing (2000-2010). The focus of her award is Multiple Interventions in Community Health Nursing Care. She took up her appointment as Scientific Director for the CIHR Institute of Population and Public Health in July 2008.
- Multiple interventions programs in community health
- Primary health care in developing countries
- Fall prevention for seniors
- Tobacco cessations-evidence-based, decision-making
* The University of Ottawa does not sponsor, endorse, review or monitor the contents of personal Web pages of its faculty, students or staff on World-Wide Web sites using University facilities.