Course Sequence Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Option – M.Sc.N.
Back to top
- NSG 5130 - Development of knowledge and theory in nursing as a discipline
- NSG 5210 1(1) - Advanced nursing practice in primary health care
- NSG 5220 1(1) - Advanced nursing practice in tertiary health care
- NSG 5192 2 - Statistical analysis in nursing
- NSG 5140 2 - Research methods in nursing
- NSG 5210 1 (2) - Advanced nursing practice in primary health care
- NSG 5220 1 (2) - Advanced nursing practice in tertiary health care
Three elective courses (9 units) must be completed at any session (1st or 2nd year)
- NSG 6401 (1) – Clinical project in advanced nursing practice
- NSG 6401 – Clinical project in advanced nursing practice
The passing grade in all courses in the program is B (70%). Students who fail two courses or six units must withdraw.
Degree requirements and course descriptions
1 117 hours clinical setting
2 NSG 5140 and NSG 5192 can be taken during the winter or spring summer session.