Course Sequence Diploma in Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner (PHCNP)
Back to top
Please note that this program is governed by the academic regulations in effect for graduate studies and that the regulations have priorities over this proposed sequence.
- NSG 5350 - Pathophysiology for the Nurse Practitioner
- NSG 5360 - Roles and Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner
- NSG 5370 1 - Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnosis I
- NSG 5380 1 - Therapeutics in Primary Health Care I
- NSG 5350 (CTN) - Pathophysiology for the Nurse Practitioner
- NSG 5360 (CTN) - Roles and Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner
- NSG 5375 1 - Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnosis II
- NSG 5385 1 - Therapeutics in Primary Health Care II
- NSG 5401 1 - Integrative Practicum
The passing grade in all courses in the program is B (70%). Students who fail two courses or six units must withdraw.
Degree requirements and course descriptions
1 Each student is assigned a clinic placement in Eastern Ontario (Ottawa and surrounding regions). Graduate students must arrange their own transportation to their placements.