(Students admitted starting in 2019)
|Total (120 units)||Fall||Winter|
It is important to follow this course sequence if you wish to complete the requirements of your program in four years. Any failure, withdrawal or modification of a course in this sequence could result in a delay in completing the requirements of your program.
1 You must register to CHM 1301, if you did not complete chemistry 4U or the equivalent.
2 Choose 6 units from the following list: APA 1122, APA 1302, APA 2111 or APA 2134.
3 To register to MAT 1330, the prerequisite MAT 4U or MAT 1339 is required. Note that units for this course are in addition to the requirements of your program.
4 You must register to PHY 1331, if you did not complete physics 4U or the equivalent.
5 Science optional: choose 3 units from the following list: ANP 1107, BIO 2110, BIO 2133 or CHM 2120.
6APA 4100 or APA 4111 is offered year round and counts as 1.5 units per session.
The deadline to register to APA 4111 - Internship Clinical Experience is June 30.
Registration requirements for clinical placements
Please consult the Office of Risk Management to obtain more information regarding the additional program requirements
- To find an elective, visit the course timetable.
- To find APA optional courses (3000/4000) or APA 2000 courses that serve as electives, visit the list of APA courses.
- To find LSR courses that serve as electives, visit the list of LSR courses.
- To find any other elective course, visit the list of courses.
- To find out when Human Kinetics optional courses will be offered, visit the anticipated course offerings.
- You have the option of adding a minor of 30 units. The minor replaces the 30 elective units.
- A maximum of 42 units at the 1000 level is permitted.
- For more information on French Immersion visit French Immersion Studies.