(Students admitted starting in 2019)
|Total (120 units)||Fall||Winter|
It is important to follow this course sequence if you wish to complete the requirements of your program in four years. Any failure, withdrawal or modification of a course in this sequence could result in a delay in completing the requirements of your program.
1 You must register to CHM 1301, if you did not complete chemistry 4U or the equivalent.
2 Choose 6 units from the following list: APA 1122, APA 1302, APA 2134, APA 2302 or LSR 1100.
3 To register to MAT 1330, the prerequisite MAT 4U or MAT 1339 is required. Note that units for this course are in addition to the requirements of your program.
4 You must register to PHY 1331, if you did not complete physics 4U or the equivalent.
5 Science optional: choose 3 units from the following list: ANP 1107, BIO 2110, BIO 2133 or CHM 2120.
6APA 4211 is offered year round and counts as 3 course units per term. The deadline to register to APA 4211 - Internship Clinical Experience is June 30.
Registration requirements for clinical placements
Please consult the Office of Risk Management to obtain more information regarding the additional program requirements
- To find an elective, visit the course timetable.
- To find APA optional courses (3000/4000) or APA 2000 courses that serve as electives, visit the list of APA courses.
- To find LSR courses that serve as electives, visit the list of LSR courses.
- To find any other elective course, visit the list of courses.
- To find out when Human Kinetics optional courses will be offered, visit the anticipated course offerings.
- A maximum of 42 units at the 1000 level is permitted.
- For more information on French Immersion visit French Immersion Studies.