Students admitted in fall 2019
Honours Bachelor in Food and Nutrition Sciences – Food Sciences Option
|Total (120 units)||Fall||Winter||Summer|
|1st year (30 units)|
|2nd year (30 units)
|3rd year (30 units)
|4th year (30 units)
- NUT 2125 Management of Food Service and Enterprises II
- NUT 3506 Alimentation des collectivités
- NUT 3705 Introduction à la génomique nutritionnelle
- NUT 4130 Nutrition, Behaviour and Mental Health
- NUT 4132 Diet, Microbiota and Intestinal Health
- NUT 4242 Food and Nutrition Research
- NUT 4243 Food Industry Placement1
- NUT 4244 Food Product Development
It is important to follow this course sequence if you wish to complete the requirements of your program in four years. Any failure, withdrawal or modification of a course in this sequence could result in a delay in completing the requirements of your program.
To find an elective, visit the course timetable.
The deadline to enroll for the placement course, NUT 4243, is June 30th.
A maximum of 42 course units is permitted for this program.
All NUT courses require a passing mark of C+.
1 The placement course, NUT 4243, may extend until the month of August.
Registration requirements for clinical placements
Please consult the Office of Risk Management to obtain more information regarding the additional program requirements