Why uOttawa for Health Sciences
Top 5 reasons to study Health Sciences at uOttawa:
- Programs built to address society’s health care challenges and employers’ needs. The Faculty of Health Sciences is constantly reviewing and updating its programs to ensure students are building the skills and knowledge they require to pursue fulfilling careers and stand out to future employers.
- Access to state-of-the-art labs and facilities.
- Located a stone’s throw from government and industry leaders like Health Canada and a vast hospital network, the Faculty is strategically situated with its students and researchers in mind.
- Hands-on clinical experience from as early as second year of your bachelor’s to boost your work profile.
- Over $40 million in scholarships and bursaries given to uOttawa students each year, including admission and faculty-specific scholarships.
And that’s not all. There’s our downtown campus, located within walking distance of Parliament Hill, resources and jobs in national and international organizations, as well as Ottawa’s year-round festivals and buzzing social scene. These are just some of the reasons for choosing to study here.