Student Mentorship Program
Your gateway to success during university and beyond!
- Lab Mentoring Program
In parternship with the Student Academic Success Services (SASS), the Faculty of Health Sciences Student Mentoring Program aims to motivate student academic, personal and professional excellence, foster a sense of community and promote the inclusion, autonomy and the retention of all students enrolled at the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Our student Mentoring Program
- Exceptional peer support for all students in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Champion academic, personal and professional skills mentoring.
- Locations: Montpetit Hall.
Stellar students engaged in the university community. Professionally trained in study skills and peer mentoring.
- Individualized mentoring
- Study groups
- Discussion forums
- Online mentoring, Skype
How student mentors from the Faculty of Health Sciences can help you
- Time management skills: Set realistic schedules, determine priorities and identify time wasters.
- Exam preparation skills: Strategies for writing efficiently, pacing yourself , reviewing material and dealing with multiple-choice exams.
- Stress management: Identify stressors, learn how to physically relax, balance academic demands and extracurricular activities like volunteer work.
- Motivation and concentration: Identify strategies for maintaining your motivation and dealing with distracters that foil your focus.
- Study groups offered in English:See the schedule below.
- Study groups offered in French:Voir l’horaire ci-bas.
- Individual meetings with a student mentor in your program.
- Montpetit Fall 2016 office hours - Montpetit Hall, Room 238.