Student Mentorship Program
Your gateway to success during university and beyond!
In parternship with the Student Academic Success Services (SASS), the Faculty of Health Sciences Student Mentoring Program aims to motivate student academic, personal and professional excellence, foster a sense of community and promote the inclusion, autonomy and the retention of all students enrolled at the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Our student Mentoring Program
- Exceptional peer support for all students in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Champion academic, personal and professional skills mentoring.
- Locations: Montpetit Hall.
Stellar students engaged in the university community. Professionally trained in study skills and peer mentoring.
- Individualized mentoring
- Study groups
- Discussion forums
- Online mentoring, Skype
How student mentors from the Faculty of Health Sciences can help you
- Time management skills: Set realistic schedules, determine priorities and identify time wasters.
- Exam preparation skills: Strategies for writing efficiently, pacing yourself , reviewing material and dealing with multiple-choice exams.
- Stress management: Identify stressors, learn how to physically relax, balance academic demands and extracurricular activities like volunteer work.
- Motivation and concentration: Identify strategies for maintaining your motivation and dealing with distracters that foil your focus.
- Study groups offered in English:See the schedule below.
- Study groups offered in French:Voir l’horaire ci-bas.
- Individual meetings with a student mentor in your program.
- Montpetit Winter 2017 office hours - Montpetit Hall, Room 238.