Student Travel Award/Grant
- Student members of CSB/SCB are eligible for
a student travel award/grant. Two (2) awards in the amount of
up to $3000.00 each are available to be given out annually.
- The purpose of the grant is to support two graduate
students one in a masters program and one in a doctoral program
to travel to another laboratory to facilitate expanding their
research experience, and to promote crossfertilization between
laboratories. A report on the accomplishments during the trip
will be submitted to the CSB/SCB executive within one month after
the trip is completed.
- Click below to obtain additional eligibility information and the appropriate application form.
- CSB Student Conference Travel Grants:
The CSB will award up to 20 travel grants to help cover the expenses
related to the Congress. Each grant will be valued at up to $300
CAN. For eligibility, application procedures and the application
form, download the CSB Student
- Human Kinetics will also award one travel grant to help cover the expenses
related to the congress. Using the above CSB form will qualify
you for this award as well.
The Force and Motion Foundation - Student Travel Grants!
- AMTI would also like to support CSB members pursuing biomechanics research.
- The Force and Motion Foundation is a non-profit organization fully funded by AMTI, to support students in fields related to multi-axis force measurement and testing. Click image below!
Check out the MASc. Thesis by CSB Student member Brock Laschowski. Biomechanical Modelling of Paralympic Wheelchair Curling.
For additional Student information and questions please contact this years student
Representatives, which can be found on the executive page.