Academic Year 2016-2017
|Total (120 credits)||Fall||Winter|
(18 credits (6 courses)
must be in French)
(12 credits (4 courses)
must be in French)
(6 credits (2 courses) must be in French
It is important to follow this course sequence if you wish to complete the requirements of your program in four years. Any failure, withdrawal or modification of a course in this sequence could result in a delay in completing the requirements of your program.
To find an elective visit the timetable of courses.
Clinical placements may occur during the day, the evening, on weekends and some may extend until the month of May and June.
The deadline to register to a clinical placement is June 30.
All NSG courses require a passing mark of C+.
It is mandatory for all students who have been away from clinical for more than 6 months to register and successfully complete the Clinical Update course. For more information concerning registration, please email the undergraduate studies.
1 Courses with clinical components
Registration requirements for clinical placements
Please consult the Office of Risk Management to obtain more information regarding the additional program requirements.
Diploma Requirements - French Immersion Studies
You must satisfy the following 3 requirements to receive a mention of French Immersion on your diploma:
1. Complete the requirements of your program of study.
2. Complete at least 36 credits (12 courses) in courses taught in French or in FLS courses of which:
- a maximum of 12 credits (4 courses) at the 1000 level;
- a maximum of 12 credits (4 courses) for accompanying language courses (FLS 2581, 3581, 4581 and 4781), of which a maximum of 9 credits (3 courses) for FLS 2581; and
- at least 9 credits (3 courses) taught in French at the 3000 or 4000 level, other than FLS courses.
3. Pass FLS3500 to obtain the Second Language Certification.